Benefits of Storefront Glass Systems
- Allows a single acting operable door.
- Versatile function options with flexibility to fully or partially open with swing enter/exit panels.
- Ease of operation to quickly open or close.
- All structural loads are within the plane of the opening so no auxiliary track support is needed.
- Both top supported and floor mounted systems are available.
Storefront Glass Types
Aluminum Framed Glass
Aluminum framed windows can be configured for a wide variety of combinations. The narrowness of the frame places the focus on the glass and the view it offers. Retail storefronts with a lot of glass often utilize aluminum door frames due to their large size and resistance to corrosion. In addition, interior aluminum frames can be fire rated up to 90 minutes.
Our full line of mall sliders and sliding storefronts include aluminum stile and rail as well as all-glass models with single direction or bi-parting multi-track and single-track 90-degree or parallel stacking options.